- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Leader guide
- Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Six sessions with group and personal study
- Discipleship Class
UNDERSTANDING THE FOUNDATIONS OF A HEALTHY CHURCH
God cares about His glory, and He wants to display His glory through the church. God’s revelation, purpose, and will are perfect. However, because He’s chosen to involve His people in His work, carrying out His mission includes our organization and effort. For this reason, it’s imperative that we understand the basics of church. A comprehensive and rich understanding of the church, its organization, and its practices strengthens our service and ministry as the body of Christ on earth.
CHURCH BASICS BIBLE STUDY
- Provide a biblical explanation of baptism
- Explain the meaning of the Lord’s Supper, how it relates to the church’s life together, and who should celebrate it
- Reveal the congregation’s mission to promote and protect the gospel
- Show how church discipline demonstrates love for an individual caught in sin
- Explore the roles of elders, deacons, members and the congregation
- Illustrate how God intends to fulfill the Great Commission through local churches
- Give group members a better understanding of church basics for more effective ministry.
- Expose individuals to a biblical model of church that confronts more casual and even inaccurate understandings.
- Help group members understand the meaning and importance of baptism.
Now it’s time to check out of this course!
- Lectures 75
- Quizzes 12
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 319
- Assessments Yes